Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Where's Mojo?

I know. It has been too long. And I only have one explanation as to why I haven't blogged in two months. I lost my mojo.

Now the good news is I found it. The bad news is it took 2 months. To illustrate how lost it truly was, I ordered these amazing 4 1/2" suede peep toed Mary Jane black and blue BCBG beauties before I lost my mojo. Once it was gone, I felt I didn't NEED them anymore. So I returned them.

Perhaps Santa will bring them back?

P.S. Santa didn't bring them back, but my Bestie and her family did!!! I opened them today and I was in shock. Thank you, thank you, to the best friends in the world!

2 comments:

  1. You and Austin Powers never lost your mojo!. I'll put in a good word with Santa.

    ReplyDelete