But I can't let this important holiday go by without giving thanks. So here goes:
- Todd and I are getting married! We honor our love everyday.
- Stella is playing like a puppy again! We know there is no cure but everyday she is here is a gift.
- Todd and I hosted a blended Thanksgiving for our families. You hear nightmares from people about moms meeting but this meet-up went great!
- I have jobs I love that allow me to work with driven and supportive people - at LeadingAge and Keaton Row. Everyday I get to follow my passion!
- My friends are amazing people who lift one another up and support through the good and the bad. Oh, and they are the most fun!
- My brother and family bring the crazy train to our house from time to time. It's awesome to have this house filled to the roof with family!
- My parents are appreciative and supportive and we get to see them all the time.
- Todd's kids and I are continuing to develop relationships with one another.
- My Goddaughters still want to hang out with me as they grow older - may it last through the teenage years!
- Sophie is still our hoggie.
- We have safety and security.
Everyday isn't easy and we have our struggles just like everyone else but we have each other. And I am thankful for that!