Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Letter to my Grandparents

Dear Grandaddy and Joan,

I couldn’t let this Christmas pass without telling you how blessed I feel to have you in my life. What an amazing gift to have been loved by not one, but five, grandparents in my lifetime.

As you know, the past year has been one of change and growth for me. I couldn’t have gotten through it without the support and generosity of my family. And you are both at the forefront of that. Thank you so much for giving me the car. You not only made it easier for me to sleep at night, but Stella & Sophie can actually get in and out without a boost!

It is an awesome feeling to be a granddaughter. To know that two people love you no matter what. That they are interested in who you are and what you do. I was so proud to show you both off at my conference this year… and my friends are still talking about you and wishing you well!

So this year I wanted to give you a little something extra. To remind you that I thank God everyday for making us a family.

I hope you enjoy much health and happiness in 2012. And here is to celebrating many more special times together.

All my love,

Messy

1 comment:

  1. Uh, that was sweet. I hope this would serve as an example to other grandchildren as well. I'm glad you're proud of them. Do you have any siblings? Where did you guys go last Christmas?

    ReplyDelete