Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Friday, December 16, 2011

It's In The Bag

As a professional traveler, I am constantly searching for the perfect suitcase, laptop bag, etc. It is a never ending quest. I have yet to find a bag that can fit my laptop, books, magazines, iTouch, wallet, toiletries, etc. that doesn't look and feel like a complete mess. Either they don't have enough pockets or don't have the right pockets. The bag isn't strong enough or is too bulky. Something so important in my daily life should not be so difficult to find, right?

So I'm hoping this great tote I found on JustFabulous.com will be the answer. If it is, I will promote them and it in airports everywhere. So cross your fingers for me, ok?

And if you are wondering how often I travel, a couple of weeks ago my mother informed me that she and my dad are claiming Stella and Sophie on their tax returns as dependants. It seems they had them for 120 nights in 2011. Sounds like I should be considering a very specific New Year's resolution, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment