Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Creepy Crawly Things

So, you should know I am a complete wimp. I don't like adventure. I'm scared of spiders, crickets, snakes, pterodactyls, alligators, etc., etc. If there is a bug in my hotel room, I will head for the hills - and the nearest exterminator! If you even mention on a walk (or on a trip to the aquarium) that a snake is in my vicinity, I'll probably squeal like a girl. And since I am, you can't hold it against me!

So it genuinely surprises me when I actually do something out of my comfort zone. Ok, so golf may not count for you but it does for me. How about riding a Harley? To some, wearing 5 1/2" heels is quite the adventure, so maybe I'm a thrill seeker after all!

While I'm not going to try and climb Mt. Everest or go swimming (again) with sting rays anytime soon, I would love to sashay in these 6 inch Brian Atwood Python Stilettos. That may be the closest I'll ever come to a snake (by my own choice) but I have a feeling wearing these shoes could definitely bring me some adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment