Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Biker Chic

There's nothing sassier than a pair of leather boots bought on vacation. Unless, of course, they are these leather boots. Yes, I am the proud owner of knee-high, Harley Davidson leather boots. I know, I know, you are shocked. How can a Giuseppe Zanotti gal like me fancy a pair of HD boots? Well, let me tell you...

While I LOVE my designer runway worthy stilettos for their glam and curb appeal, I still have an eclectic collection of footwear. And these boots fit in. They represent freedom, risk, abandon... not to mention how hot they would be with skinny jeans and an awesome jacket riding on the back of a 2003 100th anniversary special edition fat boy. (oh, yeah, be jealous - I am SO down with the lingo!)

I've always had a fascination for Harley Davidson. Not like a Sons of Anarchy biker club fascination (although I have recently discovered how awesome this show is - Netflix, send me the first 2 seasons post haste!)... more of a that looks awesome and I bet those riders feel no stress at this moment and I want that feeling kind of fascination.

Since I don't have a hog at my ready disposal right now (yes, you read correctly. I said right now. It isn't out of the question forever!), these boots will have to fill the void. When I wear them, I feel sexy, confident, a little rebellious and like taking a risk. When was the last time you felt that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment