Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pretty in Pink

It happened. It really happened. I actually got to marry the man of my dreams. It still doesn't seem real. I mean, we lived together before we were married so that didn't change. But when I look down at my left hand and see two beautiful rings instead of one my heart beats a little faster and I know I have a big grin on my face.

Dreams do come true. I am married to the love of my life and we have a baby on the way. I don't know why I deserve such happiness but I am forever thankful. It hasn't been a bump free journey and there are still challenges around us but we are in it together. Forever. And that is what matters most.

And why this post title? Because I married T in perfectly pink Badgley Mischka pumps with embellishments that matched my gown. I was truly a blushing bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment