Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What Makes You Feel Good?

As I mentioned yesterday, I am embarking on my own Happiness Project. Step one is to define what activities you find fun, satisfying or energizing. In other words, what makes you feel good? Here's what activities make me feel good (in no particular order):
  • Being in love
  • Long walks around the neighborhood with the dogs
  • Going to the theater or concerts
  • Shopping (even beyond shoes)
  • Reading
  • Movies
  • Cooking (can you believe it???) - and more specifically, cooking for people who like to eat
  • Baking (same as above)
  • Riding on the back of a Harley
  • Facilitating and helping members problem solve
  • Taking naps
  • Golf (when I'm not stressed out)
  • Staycation and vacation
  • Spending time with my girlfriends and/or their kids
  • Anything with Fun People
  • Theater Club
  • Monthly calls with my Leadership team (Zengo)
  • Sharing a meal and/or going to church with my grandparents
  • Doing something different with my parents (other than the same old stuff...)
  • Blogging
  • Making a house a home
  • Eating a great meal and drinking a great glass of wine (or 2)
  • Making people laugh
Wow! That's a pretty extensive list. I had no idea there were so many things I liked to do.

What makes you feel good?

No comments:

Post a Comment