Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What Makes You Feel Bad?

So today's Happiness Project question is What makes you feel bad? What are sources of anger, irritation, boredom, frustration, or anxiety in your life? I hope this is a tougher list to come up with than the what makes you feel good list!
  • Being stuck in any type of limbo
  • Not being a mom
  • People who are totally self-consumed or just don't "get it"
  • My mental block about exercising
  • Sometimes drinking too much
  • The people I love realizing I'm not as special as they think
  • Stella's chronic illness and not being able to help her
  • Home invasion
  • Family drama
  • Any type of bigotry (It is 2012 for goodness sake - let it go!)
  • Spending what I don't have because it gives me instant gratification
  • Letting the people I love down
  • Self-loathing (I am way too hard on myself and get stuck in my head a fair amount)
  • Not having financial or emotional security
  • Death
  • Lies
  • Nightmares
  • Having to own up to this list!
Now this, too, is an extensive list and makes my chest constrict just writing it. What makes you feel bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment