Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Happiness Project

I just finished reading the book The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. For the last couple of years, I wanted to pick it up every time I saw it in a bookstore but since every book I own is from my Mom (and there are shelves and shelves yet to be read), I hadn't purchased it. Until I finished the book I was reading from DC to CLT and needed something else from CLT to MIA.

The book outlines Gretchen's 12 month happiness project but recognizes that everyone's happiness project will be different. As soon as I started reading it, I was taking notes and I'm now ready to start my own. She claims she was happier after completing hers, so I hope for the same outcome. I also hope my happiness will cause others around me to be happier too.

I hope you don't mind, but I am going to chronicle my project here. And since shoes alone can't make me happy, not every post will include footwear. I'd also like to challenge you to start your own happiness project. You never know where the journey will take you!

No comments:

Post a Comment