Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Friday, June 20, 2014

Singing in the Rain

I love golashes.  They are sunshine on a rainy day.  And yet, when it pours, I don't see a lot of women over the age of 10 wearing them.  Why is that?  They come in all patterns and colors.  They are perfect over leggings or skinny jeans.  I have 2 pairs in my closet and get big smiles wherever I wear them.  And of course, there is still a pair on my bucket list.  Which reminds me, now that I have a guy who will kiss me in golashes, perhaps these will be under this year's Christmas tree...

Still on my bucket list, Santa, but I think I'd rather have Black or Gunmetal. Hunter makes THE rain boots of all rain boots.

Every time I wear them I get compliments.  Don't you want compliments too?

See the mud from our rainy dog walks?

Are you among the many who don't have golashes or the few that do?  Post a reply and let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment