Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Frenchie Footwear

As you know, I am French Bulldog obsessed.  My friends sometimes refer to me as the crazy dog lady, but I think that is unfair since it takes more than 2 dogs to be deemed crazy, doesn't it? Yes, I volunteer for the French Bulldog Rescue Network. But we should all give back.Yes, my house is covered with bulldog paraphernalia (statues, lamps, frames, photos, etc.) and pig paraphernalia because they make the same snorty sounds.Yes, I post more videos and photos of Stella and Sophie than I do myself and Todd, but who can resist their antics? And yes, when there is a fundraiser for a Frenchie that involves buying merchandise, I buy it (actually wearing a Frenchie sweatshirt and my mother is sporting her Frenchie nightgown as I type). But does that truly make me crazy? Or just inspired?

So imagine my delight when I discovered 2 of my favorite things in one!  Frenchie Toms. Talk about inspired! It is as if they were custom made for me! So when you see me wearing them, will you deem me crazy too?

No comments:

Post a Comment