Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Friday, June 13, 2014

Get Styled... by ME!



As you know, I love fashion. I also love shopping for myself and for others. I have spent many an afternoon out with a girlfriend helping her revamp her look.  I get such a thrill when someone steps out of their comfort zone, tries something on they don't normally try, look great in it and take it home!  Fashion is all about taking risks and trying new things. And when you look good, you feel good.

And now I get to take my love for fashion and shopping to a whole new level with Keaton Row. I was referred to Keaton Row last year while working with another on-line personal styling site.  First, I was a customer.  And then I thought, hey, why can't I be a stylist?  I nervously went to the site and filled out my profile and 48 hours found out I was in.  And I love it!  There is no charge to the client for my services and I get to do what many people don't like - pare down all the options to find what is perfect for you.  And with free shipping both ways, you can order stuff, try it on in the comfort of your own home, and only keep what you love.  Easy peasy!

So whether you love to shop or not, why not fill out a style profile so I can send you some customized looks?  I promise it is painless and takes no time at all.  Then just sit back and dream about how incredible you will look in the fabulous outfits I choose for you. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment