Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Sensible" Shoes


So I have a question. How do you define "sensible" shoes? I mean isn't "sensible" subjective? Isn't "sensible" in the eye of the beholder?

I think these tall, black Donna Karan platform boots are more than "sensible". I can see over crowds in them. The platform sole makes them totally comfortable. The suede gives you something to run your hands over when in a boring meeting. They look incredible over skinny jeans or with a short skirt. Oh, and you feel like a million bucks wearing them. What could be more sensible than that?

Where couldn't you wear these boots? Besides the obvious: swimming, golfing, etc. You can wear them in a car. You can wear them on a plane. You can wear them on the street. You could even wear them on a Harley... couldn't you? I mean, could they be any more "sensible"?

No comments:

Post a Comment