Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Friday, May 14, 2010

Do You Feel the Love?


After traveling for 5 weeks, I have to admit that Mother's Day really snuck up on me this year. We had taken Grace and Jerry to Pinehurst for Easter weekend, which was really nice, and I had given her a massage for an early Mom's day gift; but I still wanted to so something special for Grace. So she came over to spend the night, drink wine, eat great food, play with the girls and get waited on hand and foot. I have to admit, we really do love spoiling her when she comes over. She has sacrificed so much for me over the years...

Anyway, halfway during her first glass of wine on the porch, she looked at me and said, "You know, Melissie, you aren't nearly as high maintenance as you used to be."

Moms. They really can make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside... Now go pour your own glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment