Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Change Your Hair, Change Your Life!


There is a running joke among the people I see a few times a year during my travels. As soon as they see me they see things like, "you've changed your hair again!", "I didn't even know it was you until I got close enough to see your face...", "did you change your hair again?", etc. etc.

I have had the misfortune to not only have 2 fabulous stylists since I was around 23, but to also be able to call them friend. Therefore, I trust them as a stylist and, more importantly, as my friend. I mean, it's their job to make me look good. And have you ever noticed that stylists only hang out with beautiful people?

They say a man has gone through a break-up when he shaves his goatee and a woman when she cuts her hair. You can never judge what's going on with me through my hair because I change it every 6 to 8 weeks. Well, I'd love to chat more, but I'm off to the salon!

Here's to Victoria and Betsy. Thanks for many years of helping me look fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment