Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Monday, March 1, 2010

This Just In!!!

I stopped by Nordstrom on Friday evening to (finally) exchange the Christmas shoes Paul bought me. My grey Cardy Uggs are being shipped to me so that just left a replacement for the leopard print Michael Kors (see Christmas Shoes blog post for more details). I stopped and picked up a pair of purple Charles David and then my eyes fell on these (picture left). It was instant chemistry. As I tried them on, all of the sales people crowded around me as they had just hit the floor that day and I was the first to try them on! Not only was it love at first sight, but love at first fit. Can't you just see them paired with a cute summer dress or skirt? Not to mention a perfect pedicure and tan. When will Spring be here???

No comments:

Post a Comment