Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mom's Day Out

Since my Mom's spinal reconstruction surgery last year and my hectic travel schedule, we haven't had much time for our mother/daughter days out lately. But last weekend, we got our chance.  Lunch with Todd, Homegoods, DSW, movies, Wegman's, wine and a sleepover.

When I told Mom about my shoe blogging dilemma and Todd's response, she said "let's go to DSW. I have a coupon!"

So off we went, and I was thrilled when I found exactly what I was looking for as I had been reading my newest copy of In Style just that morning.  Ballet flats with an ankle strap are one of THE shoes of the season - perfect for cropped jeans and maxi-skirts. And you can imagine our delight when we saw them marked 40% off.  So Mom walked to the register, purchased my shoes and said "now tell Todd you have something to blog about".

Moms.  They rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment