Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pretty in Pink

I am not a sneaker wearer by nature.  I mean, I wear them for working out, but I'm not a fan of jeans with your workout sneakers.  Now a pair of cute Pumas, that's a different story.  But last weekend I had to concede that my feet needed some TLC.

I was preparing Easter dinner for my family and didn't anticipate I'd be standing in my kitchen for 6 hours.  My feet and back were ACHING and the next morning, as we were dressing to take all the food to Mom's house, I had no choice.  Yep, I donned jeans and my new hot pink Asics.

I love Asics.  They are my go-to workout shoe.  They are so comfy and I can always find them on clearance at DSW.  So when my niece and I saw these two weeks ago, I had to get them.  Especially since I had a merchandise credit so they would be free!  And I have to admit, I'm still not a fan of jeans with workout sneakers but these beauties certainly did brighten up the kitchen!

And from now on, I won't judge people who are sporting this look.  Maybe they spent 6 hours the night before cooking too!

No comments:

Post a Comment