Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Self-Imposed Intervention

Remember the intervention my friend Zeus had with me last year? Well, I have just embarked on a self-imposed intervention. Yep, I raided my closet once again and am getting rid of another 20 pairs of shoes. Can you believe it??? Despite the absolute visceral reaction I had while clearing them out, I am persisting. I have a pile for eBay and the rest will be available at my mega-garage sale next weekend.

Let's face it. It isn't realistic to own shoes I can only wear for an hour. Nor is it realistic to hold on to shoes that give me blisters. After last year's intervention, I said if I didn't wear them the following year I would commit to getting rid of them and I am keeping that promise.

So if you wear a size 8, 8 1/2 or 9, you may want to pop by the last weekend in March. EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! Or for higher end finds, check out my eBay store. Yep, I am using my own blog for shameless self-promotion. Wouldn't you?

And to answer your question, this DOES mean I have a shopping list for future purchases :) Happy Spring Cleaning to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment