Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Flying Solo

Recently, I had a first. I flew to Portland, OR (new state for me) and back in less than 48 hours to facilitate a board retreat. And no, that's not the first I mean. I went on this excursion with only the shoes on my feet. Yep, no shoes in my suitcase. That's Thursday, Friday AND Saturday spent in the same footwear.

Why, you are probably asking yourself, would I do this? Well, quite frankly, I discovered the perfect shoe for facilitating AND airline travel. Yep, these black Pumas are comfortable and look great whether wearing yoga pants on a plane or business casual at a meeting. And after 3 days, I still love them and want to put them on my feet. I can't believe it! I may finally have a "go to" shoe. Should I buy them in every color and two of each just in case they wear thin?

No comments:

Post a Comment