Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Friday, January 13, 2012

"I Expect More From You"



Recently I went to my office (I am remote so go in as needed) and a colleague commented on my choice of footwear - "I expect more from you." I was shocked! My patent leather pointy toe kitten heel Calvin Klein's are classic. Shouldn't every shoe guru own a pair such as these? They are perfect with a skirt or a suit. Are my normal choices so "out there" that she didn't anticipate seeing me in a classic? Or is this more of a reflection on her fashion naivete? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Naivete. If the picture above is the shoes you wore than what is her prob? Then again, I'm a guy so what do I know. Those shoes pictured would go with a lot of outfits (not any of mine of course). Devil's advocate. If you have not been wearing a lot of the classics to work then maybe the spectators have too high an artistic expectation. H

    ReplyDelete