Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Monday, June 21, 2010

Messyism

I have never used or even heard of this term before but an awesome friend of mine coined it today. (not awesome because of coining messyism - he was already awesome...) We were discussing texting/emailing while driving and he chastised me for even considering it. He then met me with one of my "messyisms" - safety first!

That got me thinking about other "messyisms" I use... such as I love it and I couldn't agree more. Or, more importantly, you won't believe what I paid for this ________ (insert dress, shirt, etc.). Or of course I have a need for 5 inch platform peeptoe pumps!

Do you think I could create my own messyism drinking game? Every time I say a messyism, I have to take a shot? Or wait, maybe you should take the shot. Heck, the more the merrier, let's all take shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment