Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Monday, September 7, 2009

I Have A Lot of Stuff in My Head


My husband asked me why the sudden urge to blog, and my response was "I have a lot of stuff in my head..." It's true, like many women I know, my brain never stops working. I get up in the middle of the night out of a dead sleep to pee and immediately my brain wakes up with things I have to accomplish the next day. It is totally annoying and overwhelming. So maybe this is my attempt to get my brain to slow down... Or maybe I'm just intrigued by what will come through my fingers. I don't expect anyone else to read it (doesn't everyone start out that way?), and I'm not sure what I'll talk about. What I do know is that I fret a lot (thanks, Mom), love my family, am obsessed with shoes, and have a good life. Yet I can often complicate things in the blink of an eye! I guess I'll just have to see where this journey takes me... Oh, yeah, along the way I'll make a note of my footwear. Tonight it is pink giraffe print fuzzy slippers (Christmas gift from Paul, my husband). Oh the comforts of home!

No comments:

Post a Comment