Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Monday, June 3, 2013

What Do You Want to Be?

Always looking for blog inspiration, I never expected it to come from a video shot at our recent PEAK conference.  But John is right.  At a certain age, we do stop asking ourselves what we want to be.  I've been spending a lot of time trying to answer this question for myself and know I will do more exploration as I begin My Desire Map in the coming weeks.  But for now...

I want to be trusted.  I want to be loved and accepted.  I want to be patient and kind.

I want to be a good friend, daughter, sister and aunt.

I want to be paid for what I am passionate about (thankfully, I already am).

I want to honor those who have paved the way for me.  I want to help those who are in need - human and canine.

I want to be called Mom.  I want to grow old with Todd.

That's what I want to be.  I doubt this will change but I'm glad John posed the question so I could contemplate my answers.

What do you want to be?





No comments:

Post a Comment