Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Monday, June 11, 2012

Balancing Act

I know it has been way too long since I've written and I have no excuse other than I've been lacking inspiration.  Maybe that's because I haven't been shoe shopping...


No, the reality is that I've been keeping my personal life, well, personal.  Not writing about what has been going on with me.  And historically my blog has really been about what is going on - the good, the bad and the ugly.  So I think I have struggled trying to decide what to write.


Because there truly is a balance between bareing your soul and being discreet.  I like to share my story because I think it might help others (at least that's what some have told me) but I also want to honor those who don't want to be "characters" in my life story.


It's like walking in really high heels.  They sometimes look fabulous in the picture but when you put your feet into them, no matter how seasoned of a veteran you are, you may still wobble.  You have to stand tall and convicted in order to pull them off.  Actually, that's pretty true about a lot of life, isn't it?





No comments:

Post a Comment