Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Sunday, October 3, 2010

(Wannabe) Tough Girl

I have this friend and he is, quite possibly, the toughest person I know. I'm talking motorcycles, race cars, hitting the you know what out of a golf ball, etc. I'm convinced he can do anything and, as a matter of fact, I used to be slightly intimidated by him. Now that I know him, I aspire to be stronger and a little bit tough like him. And you know me, I start with foot wear.

These Giuseppe Zanotti's are steel toed with actual metal studs all over them. I mean these are what you would call "ass-kickin'" shoes. That is, if I got into a fight. Which I wouldn't because I'm kind of a wimp. And, also, I'm a grown woman. But wearing these fierce heels, I feel like I could do anything.

I'm not saying I'm going to go drag racing, but I just might be able to tackle the next big challenge that comes my way. Perhaps even bring a tough guy to his knees...

No comments:

Post a Comment