Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Walk in the Clouds

I know I don't have a normal opinion of what it means to wear fabulous shoes. However, we all know that these blue satin Manolo Blahniks Carrie wore on her second wedding day in SATC are nothing short of perfection. I actually think wearing them would feel like walking in the clouds.

Ok, ok, you think I'm exaggerating. But these shoes are gorgeous. Like when you take a drive in the mountains and the sun shines through the clouds to illuminate the earth as if God himself is peeking down, and you think you've never seen anything so beautiful. I mean a ride in the mountains is nothing short of exquisite. So what's wrong with killing two birds with one stone? On my next journey into nature I'm going to be wearing fabulous shoes - on a skyline drive or down the boardwalk before I take them off to put my toes in the sand. If you are going to do something heavenly, why not wear the proper footwear?

No comments:

Post a Comment