Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Friday, April 1, 2011

"Your Boots Make Me Happy"

When I walked into the treatment room at Izalia yesterday, (and no, you can't know what treatment I was having - total TMI!!!) Annette said 5 magical words, "Your boots make me happy." Quickly followed by, "Would you say they are more Swiss or French Country?" I can safely say no one has ever asked me that question before, and I said "Swiss but only because the red makes me feel that way." I have NO idea!

Anyway, I told Annette that I think it's important to wear brightly colored floral galoshes on gray, rainy, chilly days. Basically, I brighten people's day from my knees down. She wholeheartedly agreed.

And, let's face it. If I can spread happiness with my footwear, it seems like a win-win. One might even say, it's good for the so(u)le. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) It's my blog, I can pun if I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment