Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spring Sassiness

Spring is such a sassy season. You can see the kick in people's step. Legs are shaved, toes are painted, clothes have color. The flowers are blooming and the grass is greening. It's a time for golfing, running (not that I do that), grilling... it really is my favorite time of year.

And it's also a time for new shoes (big surprise). So celebrate spring with some new sassiness... My choice? These amazing Carlos Santana sandals. I can't wait to wear them with a flirty skirt and go out on the town! Or wear them to work since I seem to do more of that than go out on the town. Wait, I think there's an opportunity there! Maybe I should plan a night out on the town. Or dress up for dinner in my own house. Either way, these beauties will be dressing up my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment