Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Sunday, April 18, 2010

To Write or Not to Write...

I don't know about you, but I've always dreamed of writing a book. I'm not convinced that anyone would read it, nor is that really the point. I just have a lot to say. I'm thinking of a pseudo-memoir where the reader wouldn't be totally sure if what I was writing was based on my life or fiction (think A Million Little Pieces by James Frey except I would admit to Oprah that I had embellished...)

I haven't told you a lot about my life before Paul... let's just say it was colorful. As a matter of fact, on the morning of our wedding, two of my bride's maids had a great time recounting my romantic history and the theme was "thank GOD that one didn't work out!"

So I'm thinking that would be the premise of an interesting book. A "what not to do when dating" type of epic.

Like we need another one of those. At least it would be a great way to embarrass my future children... In advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment