Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Messy in Fabulous Shoes

Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow Boots


Does anyone else think it is completely ridiculous that not all snow boots are waterproof? Seriously, what's the point? OK, so I get the type I pick out are more often worn on the streets of LA than in the snow (I actually have these except they are silver. Yes, I own silver, furry, knee-high "snow" boots. They happen to make me very happy. Except I cant' wear them in front of children. It is tough to explain Love Kills Slowly to a 7 year old.) However, when I look for a pair for Paul to shovel our driveway in, I'm looking for a couple of basic components - that they keep his feet DRY and WARM. What is up with these boot makers???

That ends my Monday morning snow day rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment